BABY HUSKY HOWLING! BABY HUSKY HOWLING! BABY HUSKY HOWLING! BABY HUSKY HOWLING! BABY HUSKY HOWLING! BABY HUSKY HOWLING! BABY HUSKY HOWLING! BABY HUSKY HOWLING! BABY HUSKY HOWLING! BABY HUSKY HOWLING!
MY HEART IS MELTING.
I HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES
that is the most adorable shit I have ever seen
do action movies know they can have more than one female character
Someone should make an action movie with all girls except for one guy and have no explanation or mention of it in the movie and then pay all of the actors to act surprised like they’d never noticed when they get the inevitable storm of questions.
there’s a news headline generator that mixes words from real news headlines and they are fucking golden
these sound completely legit
WHY IS THE FUTURE
I just tried this D:
- How to Get Anyone to Believe Women Are Not Anti-Social Monsters
- Some Jerks Want To Keep You Alive
- The Real Reason Straight Men Should Want to Visit France Will Tara Keep TheDoctor Who Got A Saturday Morning Cartoon Characters
- Tom Cruise Admits He Asked Out A Hurricane
- Grumpy Cat as Disney Princesses Is The Perfect Omelet
- Mellow Out With A Cheesy Twist
- 7 Superpowered Animal Senses You Won’t Believe Began as Publicity Stunts
im really pissed that palindrome isnt palindrome backwards
Ah, yes but emordnilap is a word!
An emornilap is any word that, when spelled backwards, produces another word. Examples of emordnilap pairs include:
- desserts & stressed
- drawer & reward
- gateman & nametag
- time & emit
- laced & decal
- regal & lager
And therefore “emordnilap palindrome” is an emordnilap palindrome.
Which I, for one, think is really frickin’ cool.
Pretty sure the only source I can find for this (and it’s only for semordnilap, not emordnilap) is on Wikipedia.
Which leads me to call total bullshit.